To be a ministry that wants to serve, know and love God. That we live our daily life for God beyond the four walls of the church. That we live for God during our daily life whether it is at home, school, work, etc. To be a relational ministry that emphasizes on building a place where we welcome and love one another as part of God’s community at New Life Oasis Church. Our desire for the youth members is to be fully devoted and committed to God and to become leaders for the next generation.
- That the youth ministry grows not just in numbers, but grows closer to God.
- That the youth love God and love all of God’s people. (Matthew 22:37-40)
- Have a deeper relationship with God through daily prayer and reading the Bible.
- Stay connected with Christ beyond Youth Group. (Colossians 2:6-7)
- Live life to the fullest, with the joy that God is with us to the end. (John 10:10 and 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)